Dr Fuhrman Womenâ€™s Daily Formula +D3
100% Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement
- 100% vegan
- Maitake mushroom extract may support breast health
- Taurine may improve athletic performance in physically active women
- Free of potentially harmful toxic ingredients
- Formulated from the most current scientific research available
- Contains the optimal amount of vegan vitamin D3
- Whole-food derived nutrients
- Whole food extracts including kale, acai, watercress, and goji berry, have been added to supply additional phytochemicals and maximize the antioxidant benefit of the supplement
- 120 vegan capsules
- Manufactured by a GMP certified and FDA-regulated facility
- Packaged in post consumer resin (PCR)
Dr. Fuhrman’s Women’s Daily Formula +D3 multivitamin and mineral supplement is uniquely designed for women and is formulated to complement a healthful diet and active lifestyle. Women’s Daily Formula +D3 supplement contains adequate amounts of essential nutrients that may be lacking, even in a healthful diet, yet excludes any ingredients that have the potential to cause harm. Scientific studies indicate that certain nutrients, in isolated form, are potentially harmful. Women’s Daily Formula +D3 supplement excludes ingredients that have the potential to cause harm such as vitamin A, beta-carotene, vitamin E, folic acid, and copper.
Since Vitamin D has recently emerged as a crucial nutrient for many facets of health, Women’s Daily Formula +D3 supplement includes 2000 IU of vegan vitamin D3 to ensure adequate intake to achieve optimal levels without the need for additional supplementation. In addition, Women’s Daily Formula +D3 supplement has other unique ingredients, based on the latest scientific research, to best support women’s health. Maitake mushroom extract is added as mushrooms have been found to support breast health. Vitamin K2, low in plant-based foods, yet essential for bone health is also added. Studies also suggest vitamin K2 supports cardiovascular health. Also included, to support women with active lifestyles, is taurine, an amino acid that is depleted during heavy exercise and may be low in people who follow a plant-based diet.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose, vegetable magnesium stearate,
and silica. Non-GMO.
Suggested Use: Two capsules daily (best taken with meals).
Capsules can be opened and contents mixed with food or drink.